Remote Sensing of Atmospheric Constituents from Space
AT2 is the Satellite Remote Sensing Task of ACCENT, the European Network of Excellence on Atmospheric Composition Change.
AT2 consists of three task groups and there are ancillary activities including the listing of tropospheric satellite data available and e-learning. There are some 60 principal investigators from ten European countries and Canada.
AT2 evolved from the former EUROTRAC subproject TROPOSAT and made a formal start in March 2004. It finishes in 2009.
AT2 Book Published
AT2 and TROPOSAT-3 News
- The book which resulted from the work of the project, The Remote Sensing of Tropospheric Composition from Space, was published by Springer in February 2011. Details and an on-line version can be obtained from the Springer web-site. There is also an Editor's on-line edition.
- AT2 finishes early in 2009; the remaining task is to finish the book on remote sensing.
- There is a suggestion to form a new project, tentative name TROPOSAT-3, to follow AT2.
An inaugural meeting was held in Mainz on Monday & Tuesday 22nd - 23rd June 2009. See the conclusions and recommendations .
Further information from Andreas Richter or Thomas Wagner or Pierre Coheur.
AT2 e-Learning Module
- Download the paper on the module from the Journal of Chemical Education, published in September 2009
- Try out the module yourself: Remote Sensing of NO2 from Space
AT2 Annual & Final Reports
Annual Report 2007-8
& Final Report 2009
overview TG1(aerosol) TG1 (IR) TG1(UV-vis) TG2 TG3 publications PDF size 2.5 MB 1.4 MB 2.0 MB 6.0 MB 5.0 MB 2,7 MB 350 kB Annual Report 2006-7 TG1(aerosol) TG1 (IR) TG1(UV-vis) TG2 TG3 publications PDF size 0.9 MB 1,5 MB 1.1 MB 2.9 MB 3.8 MB 1.2 MB 405 kB
Annual Report 2005-6 TG1 TG2 TG3 publications PDF size 1.5 MB 5 MB 1.8 MB 1.6 MB 250 kB
Annual Report 2004-5 TG1 TG2 TG3 publications PDF size 0.7 MB 5 MB 1.8 MB 7.3 MB 140 kB
- There are no more AT2 meetings planned
- Full list of previous meetings (including links to announcements and reports)