AT2 Tropospheric Satellite and Spectroscopic Data Available
Tropospheric Satellite Data
AT2 developed an updatable source list of tropospheric data products for use by the wider community. However it is now well out of date (2009) and is no longer available.
Other Data Available
- Tropospheric Data available from SCIAMACHY
- A report on CO data products from Michael Buchwitz.
- A report on CH4 data products from Christian Frankenberg
- A report on NO2 data products from Andreas Richter (PDF file)
- The TROPOSAT list of satellite data products available to 2002.
- Modelling and Using NO2 columns from Nick Savage
Atmospheric Spectral data
AT2 also intended to develop a database of spectral data for trace compounds in the atmosphere. However the effort was abandoned when we discovered that ACCENT Access to Laboratory Data was doing the same thing with through the Max Plank Institute in Mainz. AT2 PIs will make data which they already have to the data base. The link is