The Use and Usability of Satellite Data for Tropospheric Research
TROPOSAT is a EUROTRAC-2 subproject
The co-ordination is partly supported by
The final report of
was published in October 2003.
- This is the
former home page of TROPOSAT
which came to an end in 2003.
The TROPOSAT group was invited to
join in with EU Network of Excellence, ACCESS and form an integrated task
devoted to the theme:
Access to Remote Sensing of Atmospheric Constituents from Space.
The group is entitled
AT2 for short. AT2 Home Page
- Report from the 7th Workshop, ESRIN, Frascati, May 2003
- Report from the 6th Workshop, KNMI, de Bilt, November 2002
- Report from the 5th Workshop, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, March 2002
- Report from the 4th Workshop, Leicester, November 2001
- Report from the 3rd Workshop, Frascati, April 2001
Report from the 2nd Workshop, Göteborg, October 2000
Report from the 1st Workshop, Heidelberg, March 2000
- The Bremen Space Night celebrated the launch of the ESA satellite, ENVISAT, carrying the SCIAMACHY
on March 1st 2002.
SCIAMACHY first results
ESA News and pictures
SCIAMACHY information page
- The People
- The Project
- The Task Groups